COUNCIL FOR THE INDIAN SCHOOL EXAMINATIONS, NEW DELHI : www.cisce.org
Board Results 2017 : Results of the ISC (Class XII) and ICSE (Class X) Year 2017 Examinations will be declared on Monday, 29th May 2017 at 03:00 PM
The results of the ICSE and ISC 2017 Examinations will be made available through the CAREERS Portal of the Council, the Website of the Council and through SMS.
A. Individual candidates can access the results by logging into the Council's website- cisce.org
Steps to be followed for accessing results on Council's website:
- 1. After logging into the Council's website, click on the link 'Results 2017'.
- For accessing the ICSE 2017 Examination Results, a candidate may click on the link 'ICSE' and for accessing the ISC 2017 Examination Results, a candidate may click on the link 'ISC'.
- For accessing the ICSE 2017 Examination Result, the candidate needs to enter in his/her correct Unique ID and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
- For accessing the ISC 2017 Examination Result, the candidate needs to enter in his/her correct Unique ID and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
- The instructions to view results are provided on the results web page itself. The user may follow the same.
B. The results of individual candidates can also be received through SMS :
Steps to be followed for receiving the results through SMS:
- For receiving the ICSE 2017 Examination Result through SMS, the candidate needs to type his/her Unique ID in the following way, in the 'New Message' box: ICSE 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
- Similarly for receiving the ISC 2017 Examination Result through SMS, the candidate needs to enter his/her Unique ID in the following way in the 'New Message' box: ISC 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
- Send the message to the number: 09248082883
- The result will be displayed in the following format: SHASHANK TIWARI ENG-98, HIN-87, HCG-95, MAT-98, SCI-90, CTA-100, SUPW-A, PCA
C. Recheck: From this year the Council has made a provision for the candidates to apply for recheck directly through the Council's website cisce.org. The provision of applying for recheck of results through the CAREERS Portal by the Head of the School also remains.
The online module for submitting the request for recheck of results will remain open for 0NLY SEVEN DAYS from the day of the declaration of the results. (From 29th May 2017 till 4th June 2017)
Availability of digitally signed Statement of Marks and Pass Certificate through DigiLocker
From the year 2017 onwards, the Council intends to make the digitally signed copies of the Statement of Marks and Pass Certificate available for the candidates taking the ICSE and ISC Examinations through the DigiLocker facility established by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Government of India. In addition, candidates taking the ISC Examination will also be provided with digitally signed copies of the Migration Certificate.